Consultant Financial Services Risk / EMEIA Financial Services in Geneva
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
We are currently looking for an experienced Consultant to further strengthen our practice within the Financial Services Consulting - Risk & Actuarial team in Geneva.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Within Financial Services Consulting - Risk & Actuarial, the GRC (Governance, Risk, Controls & Internal Audit) Team is part of a global network of risk management specialists working together with most of the largest financial services companies. We support our clients with solutions to identify, assess, steer and monitor non-financial and compliance risks.
- A unique opportunity to support our clients with audit projects such as regulatory audits related to market risk, capital planning, liquidity risk, market conduct, operational risk, etc., where you will be assessing clients' compliance with FINMA regulation. This will enable you to quickly develop a wide breadth of skills and competencies, with many of these being focused around internal control systems and internal audit, as well as non-financial and compliance risk management.
- On top of the audit work, you also have the possibility to apply your know-how within consulting projects and support our clients with their issues and needs focusing on process and control design, optimization and automation.
- Becoming a member of our team, promises a kick-start into a fast paced and engaging career. You will also have the opportunity to actively support in innovation and shaping EY solutions on current and upcoming market needs.
- Your skillset will grow rapidly through numerous training events and client facing engagements including touchpoints with clients' senior management.
- Engaging with our clients to support in our practice growth through business development activities, point-of-views and thought leadership.
Working on client assignments from day one with a supportive and highly competent team.
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- A must
- A degree in a business-related field such as business administration, economics, finance or other related area
- Interest in risk and compliance, as well as internal and external audit in the financial services industry
- At least, 1 year experience with internal audit and external audit projects, or within the audit team of a company
- Entrepreneurial mindset and an innovative spirit
- Motivated, ambitious and self-driven personality, willing to go the extra mile
- Goal-oriented team player with analytical and organizational skills and a diligent working style
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Within an international team, excellent written and oral communication in French and English are a prerequisite (German a plus)
- A plus
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Academic background or strong interest in technology
- Experience with internal and external audit methodologies
- Project management skills
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: GEN000ES. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Click to send email / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.