écheron is a leading global supplier of electrical and electronic safety components and solutions and traction power systems for the railway industry and also provides solutions for renewable energy, DC grid, and other industrial systems.
In support of the global growth we are seeking a Software Engineer PLC for the Business Unit Traction Power System :
Software Engineer PLC
Your mission :
- Software engineer to develop project applications for our protection and control products.
- Create flow diagrams for program design, simulation and testings, and programming of industrial network switchs and routers.
- Candidates for this position are software application engineers with strong knowledge and hands-on experience in IEC 61131-3 standard languages and human-machine interface.
- Program, design, implement and tests PLCs controls software and graphic human-machine interface.
- Take on technical support on applications projects/customers.
- Support and carry out continuous improvement activated within our base applications
- International traveling to clients (10-15%)
Your profile :
- Proven experience of 3-5 years minimum with designing and programming process automation and energy controls.
- Experience in PLC programming with IEC61131-3, and design of local HMI/SCADA interfaces.
- Master’s (MS) degree in Computer / Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with software focus.
- Excellent English mandatory, French preferred.
- Experience with communication protocols: IEC61850, IEC60870-5-104, DNP3.0, MODBUS.
- Experience implementing controls solutions using PLC and programming HMIs.
- Familiar with software source control packages: Agile software development and Git/GitLab experience is a plus.
- Highly motivated and able to connect into a small team and project setup, but equally capable to work independently.