FIBA, with global headquarters in Mies VD Switzerland, is the world governing body of basketball and an independent association formed by 213 National Basketball Federations throughout the world.
FIBA has a truly global reach with five Regional Offices worldwide to support National Federations in their efforts to develop Basketball on the ground. FIBA is a non-profit organisation and recognised as the ultimate authority in basketball by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
Digital Product Manager
The Digital Product Manager is responsible for defining FIBA’s product roadmap and guiding the success of our digital products. He or she works closely with the Digital Project Senior Coordinator and various stakeholders to deliver digital products that are recognized best in the industry, that are consumed globally and that are inline with FIBA'sstrategic vision.
The environment is agile, fastpaced, and exciting, dealing with numerous in-house and offshoreteams, & high-profile business products. You enjoy the organized adrenaline of new challenges and the responsibility of driving business results.
Candidates will need outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Must be pro-active, very adaptable and results driven. You will be a team player who must be able to work under pressure, using own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines.
Managing FIBA “consumer-facing” digital products (FIBA.basketball, event websites and mobile apps) means you own their purpose and are responsible for ensuring they’re adding value to their users.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including Regional Offices, Content, Marketing and Competition to roll-out and manage fan-oriented features.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with a set of strategic accounts to increase web traffic, engagement and monetization.
Experience and digital marketing activities
- Drive marketing plans to increase web traffic, revenue, experience and other business results such as awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Ensure consistency in design and messaging across all websites and digital solutions.
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our fans and represent the voice of the user.
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy, to help achieve strategic business.
Experience and skills required
- 3-5 years of experience in product management in the field of digital products, ideally in a Sports environment.
- You are digital native. You don’t have a technical background but you’re beyond tech savvy and have experience with delivering technical features from concept to roll out.
- Excellent knowledge of the following platforms: Google Adsense, Google AdManager (DFP), Google Analytics, Firebase, Facebook Ads Manager
- You are business oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent capacity to manage stress and multiple stakeholders with tight project deadlines
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven and effective communication skills to confidently and convincingly in steering committees
- Ability to pass on Marketing & Communication requirements to developers
- Ability to travel as required
- Interest for sport in general and basketball in particular
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills; French is a plus
START DATE: ASAP/to be discussed
Swiss nationality or holding a valid Swiss work permit.
Please send your CV with a cover letter in English and a recent photograph to the attention of:
Mr. Didier Rossi – Head of HR - applications via JOBUP.CH exclusively
We will only consider and reply to the candidates who correspond to the profile.
The Federation Internationale de Basketball, RouteSuisse, 5, POBox 29, 1295 Mies, Switzerland ("FIBA") is aware that you care about how your personal information is used and shared and appreciates your trust that FIBA will do so carefully and sensibly.
If you need more information about FIBA's policy towards Personal Data, please refer to our Data Protection Notice on http:Uwww.fiba.basketball/en/privacy