FIBA, with global headquarters in Mies VD Switzerland, is the world governing body of basketball and an independent association formed by 213 National Basketball Federations throughout the world.
FIBA has a truly global reach with five Regional Offices worldwide to support National Federations in their efforts to develop Basketball on the ground. FIBA is a non-profit organisation and recognised as the ultimate authority in basketball by the International Olympic Committee (IOC).
Digital Projects Senior Coordinator
The Digital Projects Senior Coordinator will bridge the technical and business worlds, working closely and supporting the Digital Product Manager by coordinating technical developments in order to deliver digital products that are recognized best in the industry, that are consumed globally and that are in line with FIBA's strategic vision.
The environment is agile, fast paced and exciting, dealing with numerous in-house and offshore teams, & high-profile business products. You enjoy the organized adrenaline of new challenges and the responsibility of driving businessresults.
Candidates will need outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Must be pro-active, very adaptable and results driven. You will be a team player who must be able to work under pressure, using own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines.
Coordinate developments and maintenance of FIBA’s digital products (MobileApps, Website,Database, Hosting, API and external tools) with the development teams and the IT. This involve to:
o Create technical product requirements for developmentteams
o Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of user stories
o Track project deliverables and match those with agreed deadlines;
o Plan product features backlog and development for the products according to priorities set by the ProductTeam;
- Ensure the transition to Cloudhosting;
- Be the internal liaison between the IT department and the Communications team;
- Ensure the technical support of FIBA's digital assets during events;
- Be an evangelist of technical solutions when it comes to FlBA Digital Products and provide help and support to our digital stakeholders;
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals;
- Follow our competitors and the industry and keep track oflatest digital trends to advise stakeholders on best technological choices;
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
Experience and skills required
- Broad intellectual background with a university level education ideally in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Business Information Systems
- 3-5y ears of relevant industry experience in project management for consumer-facing digital products
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent capacity to manage stress and multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with JIRA or similar issue-tracking software
- A solid understanding of technical infrastructure and coding practices
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass on Marketing & Communication requirements to developers
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Ability to travel as required
- Interest for sport in general and basketball in particular
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills; French is a plus
START DATE: ASAP/to be discussed
Swiss nationality or holding a valid Swiss work permit.
Please send your CV with a cover letter in English and a recent photograph to the attention of:
Mr. Didier Rossi – Head of HR - applications via JOBUP.CH exclusively
We will only consider and reply to the candidates who correspond to the profile.
The Federation Internationale de Basketball, RouteSuisse, 5, POBox 29, 1295 Mies, Switzerland ("FIBA") is aware that you care about how your personal information is used and shared and appreciates your trust that FIBA will do so carefully and sensibly.
If you need more information about FIBA's policy towards Personal Data, please refer to our Data Protection Notice on http:Uwww.fiba.basketball/en/privacy