Swiss Education Group is the largest private hospitality education group in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specializations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 6 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne & Montreux) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our marketing department in Montreux we are currently looking for a full time:
Starting date: 15th March 2021
The successful candidate will be based in Montreux and will collaborate in a dynamic team.
- Content creation and update
- Organize and coordinate various projects
- Support the marketing team in various daily projects, reporting and activities
- Make a creative contribution to the team with your ideas
Experiences and qualifications:
- Swiss Nationality or C, B permit
- English native or C2 level, French an asset
- Experience in social media, a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written) with a taste for writing
- Well organized, can handle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Experience in video production would be appreciated
- Creative team-player, able to work in a very international environment
- Positive and professional attitude
Please send your complete application via www.jobup.ch
Answers will be sent only to corresponding profiles.