ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
An organized, structured and rigorous person with very good negotiation and communication skills. Someone curious and technology driven, autonomous and proactive.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career
- Lead the sourcing process selecting, developing and managing suppliers
- Critically analyze the components to be purchased, highlighting the cost drivers and technical and process difficulties. Propose alternative solution
- Define and lead cost saving project
- Establish with the suppliers an interaction able to guarantee a competitive and long-term relationship
- Act proactively having always clear the milestone and cost constrain of a project
- Be updated on what is the state of the art of the commodities to be purchased
- Contribute to project road map definition (timing, cost) and act accordingly (suppliers selection, qualification)
- Submit requests for quotations
- Insert the data of the offers in the MRP system
- Guarantee the delivery time
- Verify the installed capacity
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering
- At least 5 years’ experience in advanced commercial negotiation
- Experience from international sourcing with negotiating contracts and developing strategic partnerships
- Knowledge in mechanical machined parts (milling, turning, grinding) and surface and heat treatments
- Experience in design to cost and to manufacturability
- Fluent written and spoken English, French is an advantage.
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here