ETEL worldwide leader in the development and manufacturing of high performance motion control components and high-end mechatronic motion systems based in Môtiers, and 100% dedicated to direct drive solutions. We currently call upon a growing diversity of skills which take part in the exciting adventure of our international activity. Contribute to our growth!
We are looking for
A Team player organized, structured and rigorous person. Someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
We offer you
- A challenging position in an open and dynamic midsize employer within an international environment
- Competitive compensation & great working conditions in a modern and innovative high-tech company
- Procure the parts for the right period / cost
- Follow your suppliers’ deliveries
- Manage the suppliers’ forecast update for your commodities
- Plan the workload of your production lines considering procurement, capacity, tooling constraints
- Propose strategic actions to meet customers’ demand
- Confirm the customer’s order to Order processing department
- Generate key inventory performance metrics
- Develop recommendations for inventory targets and safety stock based on demand and market trends
- Manage product life cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Engineering
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- APICS certification is a plus
- Experience with ERP system and strong knowledge of Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English and French
Do you want to take up this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application! Please complete the online form, following the link: Apply here