Graduate Program - Global Mobility Services
- Rotate through different teams within our Global Mobility Services practice gaining experience in various aspects of global mobility
- Prepare tax returns, consult on social security and tax questions, give payroll advice and support the management of some of our biggest accounts
- Build a valuable network within KPMG Switzerland and abroad as well as with leading multinational companies
- Bring innovative ideas on how to improve what we do and exchange your ideas with like-minded peers
- Benefit from substantial investments in your development by receiving regular trainings on everything related to global mobility
- You have a Master's or a Bachelor's degree. All academic backgrounds are welcome and add to our extensive understanding of global mobility
- You are innovative, a quick learner, up for a challenge and want to work for a leader in global mobility. You thrive in a fast paced environment that requires you to adapt frequently
- You want to grow professionally as well as personally. Maybe even gain international work experience. Some of our Grads have made it to NYC, Japan and Denmark
- You want to work in an international and multicultural setting. Our teams are made up of a great number of different backgrounds
- Fluent French and English language skills (minimum B2 level), any other language adds to our diversity
As a graduate you will be one of our 2 entry-level professionals starting on 1 October 2021 in our GMS team in Lausanne. We do not just advise on international matters, we actually work in a truly international and diverse setting. In your future teams you will have colleagues from all walks of life. Get to know us and our exciting job of keeping the global mobility cycle going! Rotate through different areas of our practice for two years after which you will find your home base. Believe you're the one? Show us and apply now!
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.