CEO Les Roches Worldwide
CEO Les Roches Worldwide
Permanent contract / Crans-Montana, Switzerland
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education, in the top 3 for Hospitality & Leisure Management by the QS World University Ranking, is a brand of the Sommet Education Group. Founded in 1954, Les Roches is a private institution based on the Swiss model of experiential learning, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. Les Roches prepares entrepreneurial and innovative graduates across a global network of campuses in Crans-Montana (Switzerland), Marbella (Spain) and Shanghai (China).
You share our values: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service.
You are a charismatic entrepreneur with proven leadership skills, able to successfully grow business, mobilize resources efficiently and achieve ambitious objectives by creating high-performing teams in international and multi-cultural environments. Passionate about education and hospitality, customer orientation is one of your core values. You are also actively engaged in topics such as innovation and sustainability. With more than 10 years of leadership experience with profit-making institutions in higher education and/or companies in the hospitality industry, you bring a keen sense of business and financial management. You operate effectively within matrix organizations. You hold at least a Master's degree or MBA in one of the relevant fields, or an equivalent degree with significant industry experience. You are persuasive and an excellent communicator, fluent in written and spoken English, as well as other languages. French being a serious plus for all relations with the local partners of the Crans-Montana campus.
As CEO Les Roches Worldwide, your main missions will be:
- Be accountable, under mandate of the Governing Board, for implementing its policies, serving as a liaison between the Board and the institution, and consulting with it as appropriate.
- Lead the development, and actively implement, the strategic plan validated by the Governing Board, consistent with the mission, vision and values of the institution.
- Provide leadership to all campuses, develop and motivate campus management teams.
- Establish and maintain an effective organisational structure and culture to accomplish Les Roches objectives.
- Be the Managing Director of Les Roches Crans-Montana.
- Uphold the highest levels of professionalism and ethical conduct on all campuses. Be a role model for senior and junior management, staff and students.
- Communicate effectively to faculty, staff, students, marketing, field team.
- Promotes the School in all circumstances and to a variety of audiences, as needed.
- Communicate and interact with local authorities as appropriate.
- Deliver excellence in all aspects of the student experience (academic and non-academic).
- Develop academic partnerships and collaborations with the industry in collaboration with the Executive Dean, ensure the quality and consistency of the institution's programs and course.
- Together with the Executive Dean, plan the introduction of new or revised programs and manage the existing program portfolio over all campuses.
- Supervise activities related to accreditation and accreditation bodies.
- Oversee the effective and efficient use of all human and financial resources.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure and physical assets.
- Lead the Les Roches budget cycle and prepare business reviews on a regular basis.