Junior Consultant Financial Accounting Advisory Services - Geneva
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) professionals provide advisory services to a wide range of clients across different industries covering a broad spectrum of services. Our team has a career opportunity for a Junior Consultant based in Geneva.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Support and advise our international and national clients in the industrial, commercial and service sectors in accounting matters (CO, Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS and US GAAP).
- Assist and advise our clients in the context of complex transactions in acquisitions, sales and capital market transactions. Assist in mapping acquisitions and creating pro-forma and carve-out reports.
- Support and advise our clients on accounting changes and conversions (GAAP conversions).
- Help our clients develop and transform their financial function, reporting processes, and so on - with the aim of optimizing the balance between efficiency, effectiveness and control.
- Work with other service lines of EY and subject matter experts in providing an integrated service delivery across functions in a diverse team to meet the clients' high expectations.
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Bachelor or Master degree (preferred in Accounting/Finance), complemented with completed or progress towards a further relevant professional education (e.g., Swiss Certified Accountant, CPA, ACCA or comparable).
- A fist working experience or internship preferably gathered in accounting or finance in industry, audit or consulting is an advantage.
- Proactive, flexible and team-oriented from concept and design through to implementation of projects. Intellectual curiosity and willingness to go "the extra mile".
- Ability to build your relevant internal and external networks in a fast-paced and international environment investing in sustainable relationships.
- Strong English skills is a prerequisite, French skills seen as a plus.
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: GRA000K8. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Click to send email / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.