Clinical Research Scientist
We are recruiting on an urgent mandate an experienced Clinical Research Scientist in the field of Cellular Therapy in Hematology.
You have more than 3 years experience as a Clinical Research Scientist and are looking for a new experience, feel free to apply with us.
Only profiles with the right experience in clinical research in the induistry will be considered.
- Review of clinical data within eCRF system, patient profiles, etc. to issue queries and clean data from clinical perspective
- Conduct review of ongoing summary data including: safety, primary efficacy variables, and laboratory data.
- Assist the Clinical Research Physician to interface with project team members including: Clinical Operations, Data Management, Statistics, Drug Safety, Regulatory and Project Management.
- Prepare or assist with preparation of key documents e.g. Investigator Brochures, regulatory submission documents, internal or external presentations, etc.
- Protocol preparation (writing, reviewing, amending and cross-functional facilitation as appropriate).
- Clinical study report preparation
- Review literature and prepare summary documents for inclusion in IB, protocols regulatory submission documents, etc.
- Participate and/or Lead team meetings as required
- Degree in Life Science: Minimum Master of Science in Life Science
- Must have experience working on clinical trials as a Clinical Research Scientist from a sponsor's perspective.
- Must have: at least two years of direct HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY experience in a Clinical Research and Development, Clinical Science capacity
- Must have experience performing data review in HEMATOLOGY/ONCOLOGY indications
- Experience in performing review of clinical trial data in order to identify trends in safety or efficacy data.
- Ability to function independently in data review to identify discrepancies in clinical trial data and to write queries from a medical perspective.
- Familiarity with Medidata, RAVE, J-review or other clinical databases or other data review tools (patient profiles, listings) would demonstrate the candidate's familiarity with the scope of work.
- Experience in medical writing such as authoring or co-authoring documents such as protocol, clinical study report, investigators brochure, patient narrative
- Ability to communicate medical or clinical information to a physician.
- Ability to understand clinical trial publications; understanding of disease
Spring Professional Life Science: +41 58 233 40 20
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch