Spring Life Sciences is looking for one of it's client a:
- Implement an ultra-sensitive contrast agent detection system on a Verasonics platform.
- Develop a contrast agent location and tracking algorithm using pure image processing and/or Deep Neural Networks algorithms.
- Set-up a micro-flow test bench allowing the comparative study of different contrast agents.
- Test the implemented tools with the most promising contrast agents in in vivo pre-clinical models
- PhD in the field of biomedical Ultrasound Imaging or related fields (Experience in SuperResolution Imaging is a plus).
- Experience in ultra-sensitive contrast agent detection using US open platform such as Verasonics.
- Experience in super-resolution image processing
- Basic knowledge in signal processing and Deep Learning, Convolutional Neural Networks a plus.
- At ease in laboratory experimentation.
- At ease with Matlab, python a plus.
- Extremely motivated, with rigorous work habits.
- Team player with an easy interaction with others
- Fluent in oral and writing English; notions of French a plus.
Spring Professional Life Science: 0041 58 233 40 20
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch