Regulatory Compliance Specialist
URGENT - Regulatory Compliance Expert - Contractor
we are recruiting, on behalf of our client, 2 regulatory compliance experts with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
This position is a temporary contract.
- Responsible for planning the site's regulatory activities for the products under his/her responsibility and for new developments projects. Collaborate with Central Regulatory on the establishement of planned activities (variations, renewals,...) and prioritization. Escalate potential issues or delays
- Ensure timely availability of documentation for planned regulatory submissions and RTQ, act as facilitator between Central Regulatory and plant technical functions (production, technical and analytical/stability departments) and collaborate with worldwide affiliates for regulatory compliance matters
- Evaluate regulatory relevance of proposed changes. Participate in change control process from creation, strategy and implementation until closure, represent regulatory point of view at the site's Change Control Committee
- Identify and evaluate gaps as well as propose regulatory remediation and get escalation process under way in case of non-compliance
- Regulatory Compliance SME during audits and Health Authorities Inspections
- Elaborate SOP and WI for all processes related to team activities and daily tasks
- Evaluate Regulatory Compliance resources and budget for projects
- Coordinate ways of working with other departements and work on process improvement
- Onboard newcomers in team, provide training and supervision
- Master in Life Sciences or equivalent
- 5-7+ year in a Pharmaceutical Quality Environment
- Good experience in Regulatory Affairs/CMC Understanding of laboratory techniques
- Good understanding of GMP
- French: fluent (oral and written)
- English: fluent (oral and written)
- MS Office: good command
- M-ERP, Veeva, TrackWise, DIGA: good knowledge
- Team player, ability to analyse and attentive to details, good communication and influencing skills, handling of priorities, adaptability
Spring Professional Life Science: 0041 58 233 40 20
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch