Our agency has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates. We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers.
For one of our client, we are looking for a skilled:
Senior Accountant (m/f)
As the Responsible person for Accounting, you will ensure high quality of financial data and guarantee compliance to Group and BU Reporting standards as well as statutory requirements. You will ensure that business objectives are met through provision of timely, accurate and relevant financial information. You will be assisted in your tasks.
- Financial closing according to IFRS and local legal requirements
- Ensure the maintenance of adequate accounting records to meet local legal requirements and company required ICS standards
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and support quarterly and yearly balance sheet reports
- Ensure specific/complex accounting matters are well addressed and solved on time
- Lead relevant tax, compliance and audit reporting processes and relationships for the entity, providing necessary data to internal and external authorities, and acting as a point of contact for auditors when questions arise about reporting processes or results
- Lead accounting and reporting projects to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Proactively manage project status, potential gaps and next steps to ensure objectives are met
- Prepare and follow up budget
- 5-10 years' experience in financial reporting and accounting department
- Certified specialist for Finance and Accounting or similar degree
- Knowledge and practice of IFRS
- Knowledge and practice of a local statutory GAAP
- Knowledge of local tax (Income/VAT)
- Good knowledge of SAP Hana
- Excellent administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Part time job : 80% (1 day off)
Don't wait any longer and apply online !
We'll be pleased to examine your application within discretion. Please note that we will only reply to complete applications (resume, work certificates, diplomas, cover letter) matching the profile required.
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch