Our Motto is "Love it, change it or leave it". Do you have a positive mindset and like to get things done? Are you a team player that likes knowledge sharing and would like to grow as a person? Are you courageous and take responsibility? Then we would love to hear from you. We are currently in the process of creating new teams and offer a flexible work start (immediate start possible) for the following position:
Software Engineer Full Stack Java/Angular (w/m/d)
Workplace: Zurich Starting date : ASAP Work percentage: 80-100%
About your new role:
- Analyze, design, develop and test new functionalities for our Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and State-of-the-Art touch points
- Apply good development practices such as test writing (unitary, functional, acceptance, end-2-end), and code reviews.
- Be customer-oriented and ensure collaboration with IT teams and other departments by following our agile processes.
- Participate in our DevOps activities such as the improvement of our CD / CI
- Maintain our existing systems
- Have end-to-end responsibilities for the entire software lifecycle and a strong sense of ownership
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master's degree in computer science or equivalent
- Proven experience of at least 3 years in analysis and development of "full stack" web solutions
- Experience in agile feature teams beneficial
- You are an open, communicative team player, curious about solving interesting and sometimes complex problems
- As an engineer, you're self-sufficient and well-organized
- Java / Spring / SQL
- Angular or React / Vue.js and a good will to learn Angular
- Good knowledge of microservices,architecture is a plus
- Knowledge of the following technologies a plus: Elastic Search, Docker, OpenShift, Maven, Jenkins, Ansible
- You speak English, French or German is an asset
What we offer:
- Enjoy a culture based on transparency, empowerment and collaboration.
- An environment of constructive feedback in which we learn and grow together.
- We value knowledge sharing and innovation. We have fixed days for you to work on new ideas.
- Flat hierarchies, participative decision processes, agile & data based prioritization.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that is why we offer flexible working hours and a place to have fun and laugh together.
Contact: Migros Online Human Resources Alessio Scorrano Talent Acquisition Specialist