For one of our client, we are looking for an Associate Director, Legal Affairs EMEA with minimum 10 years of relevant experience.
Associate Director, Legal Affairs, EMEA - Permanent 100% (m/f)
Life Sciences industry.
- Support senior EMEA management team on a wide-range of legal and business matters related to Sales & Marketing, Commercial Operations, HR, Medical Affairs, Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Pharmacovigilance, Quality, Market Access, Finance, R&D and Clinical Operations.
- Draft and negotiate life-sciences industry contracts. Oversee safety, health environment, and quality assurance side of the business and coordinate work systems to ensure that company services meet the highest quality standards.
- Support corporate governance/secretarial matters entities in geographic areas assigned.
- Management of external legal counsel, including dispute/litigation support, in cooperation with external legal counsel while controlling external legal costs.
- Support geographical expansion activities , to support revenue growth objectives and patient access to company's products.
- Assist Head of Legal with development and implementation of digital tools, including software.
- Collaboration with EMEA Compliance in developing healthcare compliance templates and processes to support corporate best practices objectives.
- Provide legal advice on general compliance matters to ensure alignment of the company's operational activities and a common understanding of legal requirements and practices.
- Manage corporate administration for EMEA subsidiaries in close coordination with selected law firms and third party service provider.
- Law degree from recognized university in Europe. Qualification to practice law in at least one European jurisdiction.
- Additional studies in second European country (a plus).
- At least 10 years of law practice in a law firm and/or in-house in an internationally focused law firm/company
- Experience in independently and successfully managing the legal aspects of complex international projects
- Strong experience in the Life Sciences industry (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent command of the English language, including strong drafting skills
- Fluency in second language, for example, German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Readiness to travel on an EMEA basis to support business teams
- Hands-on and solution-oriented, as well as pragmatic and discreet
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Good personal and communications skills and judgment
- Flexibility, organizational skills
- Team player