We are recruiting on behalf of our client, an experienced specialist in chemical products transport. This position is a temporary contract for 6 months to support an increase in the company activities.
You have experience on a manufacturing site and at the international level? You have already an experience in transport operations? This position is for you!
Please send your complete dossier: CV + cover letter + copies of diplomas + work certificates
As a Transport Representative, you will work in the Logistics department at the Company Site and you will report directly to the Transport Team Lead to support on daily operations.
In this exciting role your main responsibilities will be to coordinate and execute outbound shipments until shipment departure, you will be in charge of transport and Export set of Documents and you will support inbound process on request.
Coordinate and execute outbound shipments:
- You will coordinate and perform shipping of products, pick-up times and carriers to meet required shipping date;
- You will collaborate closely with Quality Control, Customer Care Front Office, Planning etc. to ensure shipment happens as per schedule;
- You will be in charge of monitoring data entry of shipment information into SAP shipping module
- You will activate billing upon confirmation of delivery;
- You will also support accuracy of data in shipments to allow efficient execution of E2E process and reporting;
- You will monitor compliance of all documentation with transport regulations; You will maintain records and archive of import and export shipping documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulatory requirements;
- You will handle outbound documentation (LC/ legalization..)
- You will ensure compliance with export regulations and inspections conducted by certification firms, work with forwarders and customs bro-ker(s) to ensure all required customs clearance procedures and documentation are compiled within time;
- You will participate in projects including the Company Business Solutions and you will stay informed on local import and export regulation changes;
- You will be in charge of coordinating release of transport invoices, identifying payment discrepancies and prevents invoicing errors;
- You also will manage transport complaints in collaboration with the Company Business Solutions in due time and implement corrective action if on site;
- You will assist with our audits related to transport;
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management;
- English fluent, French language fluent;
- 5 years or more professional experience in logistics operations in a manufacturing environment or in shipping operations and customer care preferred.
- Solid SAP and MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PPT);
- Good knowledge of transportation supplier landscape;
- Understand transport processes;
- Good knowledge of local and international material/product safety/security norms and regulations;
- Knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Knowledge on Customs / Forwarders
- Basic knowledge of production process;
Spring Professional Life Science: +41 58 233 40 20
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth - we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch