With a direct report to the Head of Finance, you are owner of the finance-related activities on a dedicated portfolio of entities across various field of activities and jurisdictions.
Exciting opportunity for a financial auditor looking for a new challenge in the corporate side.
Senior Financial Auditor BFS
Our client is a fast-growing financial services firm located in Geneva.
We currently looking to recruit a Financial Auditor BFS (m/f) for, inter alia, finance-related and accounting activities.
- Be responsible for accounting activities related to a diversified portfolio of local and international entities;
- Participate to the financial statements preparation under Swiss accounting standards and IFRS;
- Prepare budget, revenue expectation and cash forecasts;
- Support the finance workflow optimization to sustain business growth;
- Direct reporting to the Head of Finance;
- Liaise with European-based finance counterparties on a regular basis on controlling and tax aspects.
- 3 to 5 years experience in auditing, experienced in dealing with corporate accounting for various entities a must;
- Good knowledge of accounting principles applicable in Switzerland and in the UK
- Experience in managing Swiss statutory requirements and IFRS;
- Proven experience to perform the review of accounts autonomously and within agreed timeline;
- Fluent in English, French would be considered as a plus;
- Ability to adapt to a fast-growing environment and dedication to achieve high standards of service and professionalism;
- Advanced skills in EXCEL.
Long-term and exciting opportunity within the company.