Michael Page is working with an international company near Geneva who has an exciting opportunity for a Bilingual Project Assistant to join their busy team in a "step-up" role involving in-depth casework and development opportunities.
You must be fluent in English and French and if possible immediately available.
Bilingual Project Assistant - French and English
Our client is an International Organisation.
- Providing administration support to managers and team Office administration, producing letters, reports, presentations, agendas and minutes
- Managing diary for directors, arranging meetings and appointments including travel arrangements
- Printing, filing, scanning, documentation, general admin tasks
- Answering telephones, greeting clients, visitors and providing excellent customers services and professionalism
- IT tasks - Word, outlook, PowerPoint, excel, Adobe and Sharepoint.
- Undertaking ad hoc tasks when required
- Submitting presentations and documentations
- Liaising with other staff within the group of companies
- Digital analyst work - the person will be trained by our staff to take this work on when needed
- Support in developping visuals and powerpoint presentations
- Worked with different external stakedholers (vendors, surveyors and project managers)
Profil du candidat
- 4-5 years' experience in a strong administrative role
- Strong education levels open to graduate or non-graduate
- Important to be competent, ability to use initiative and be proactive
- Must be personable, friendly, approachable attitude "can do" attitude willing to help no matter what the task
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and written Confident, professional well mannered
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Hard working, dedicated and eager to work and learn
Conditions et Avantages
To be discussed