Assistant Manager or Manager - FS - Audit Asset Management
- Lead financial and regulatory audits under international or Swiss accounting standards (CO, IFRS or FINMA banking GAAP) directly at our clients' premises
- Audit the companies' compliance with regulatory requirements and duties
- Be responsible for planning your own engagement and managing employee involved in an engagement
- Engage in customer relationship management and help acquire new clients
- Act as a first choice point of contact throughout the year for our clients and proactively build a personal external network in the Swiss Financial Services market
- Support our regulatory and advisory colleagues in all type of projects
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Controlling and/or Audit
- Completed further training to become a federal Certified Public Accountant (or internationally equivalent)
- 4-6 years' experience as an auditor in an audit firm or as an internal auditor in Banks or Investment Firms
- Knowledge of the Swiss regulatory requirements applicable to the financial sector (i. e. laws, ordinance, FINMA circulars and self-regulation)
- Interest and aptitude for Business development activities
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, German is a plus
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.