Project Test Lead
Your main responsibilities
- You perform testing in the area of expertise - Electrical.
- You manage all the aspects of testing activities on a particular project/machine
- You manage the test plan execution and coordinates with other activities in the same area
- You are the link for testing status to the project manager
- You are responsible for test plan creation and its execution.
- Having a previous experience in machine industry is a big plus
- You have the ability to read and understand technical drawings
- You have a strong leadership and communication skills, able to act with transparency and openness
- You are able to think conceptually and translate the concepts into test procedures
- Be familiar with various packaging or converting processes is a plus
- You take ownership and responsibility
- Having a project management experience is an advantage
- You have the willingness to travel <10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Minimum bachelor degree in electrical or mechanical. Mechatronic, electronic design or automation is a plus
- Working experience as test Engineer would be an asset
- Knowledge about 3D mechanical design software or electrical design software is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office. ERP knowledge, ideally SAP
- French fluent, English (min B2 level).
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.