Container as a Service (CaaS) Service Manager
The Swatch Group Services LTD is a dynamic company of the Swatch Group providing high quality services to the Group organizations worldwide in the fields of Logistics, Information Technology, Customer Service and Real Estate. The company belongs to the Swatch Group, the world's largest watch maker with a portfolio of 18 brands of which Omega, Longines, Tissot and Swatch.
The Container as a Service (CaaS) Service Manager will work in the IT Systems & Infrastructure division of the Swatch Group Services LTD, particularly in the PaaS & Orchestration department. We are searching for an expert in Docker and containerization and will be the main reference for the Container Service @ITSI level.
- Fulfil Service Manager role - make sure that the service runs and performs in all aspects (service design, capacity, performance, operations, engineering, supplier's management, ...)
- Provide 3rd level support and assist in solution design for customers
- Adapt the infrastructure to the technical and business requirements, collaborate in different projects
- Manage lifecycle of all Containers instances + infrastructure
- Build and maintain highly available systems on Kubernetes
- Implement and improve monitoring & alerting
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines
- Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes
- Works on innovations for the continuous improvement of the CaaS service
- Bring the technical and architectural competences
- Participate in on-call rotations
- Professional experience with Kubernetes, Docker & cloud deployment technologies in production Env.
- Professional experience in operations or systems administration, particularly on Linux
- Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Datadog, etc.
- Experience with container networking on Docker, application deployment by using CI/CD
- Experience in Web Development, Project management & ITIL
- Nutanix competencies is a plus
- Demonstrated initiative, customer orientation and teamwork competencies
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
- Ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
- This position calls for an autonomous and rigorous trouble shooter
- Willingness to keep learning
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certifications in Kubernetes/Docker
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in an equivalent position
- Fluency in French is required (spoken and written), as well as excellent knowledge in English
The Swatch Group Services LTD
Please submit your application via the link to Swatch Group Services LTD