Program Manager (F/M) 100%
Swatch, launched in 1983 by Nicolas G. Hayek, is a leading Swiss watchmaker and one of the world's most popular brands. The first Swatch watches surprised everyone with their revolutionary concept, creative design and provocative spirit. Today Swatch continues to innovate and surprise with new models, collections and special editions. The brand maintains a strong presence in the world of sports with its commitment to snowboarding, free skiing, surfing, and beach volleyball and mountain bike slopestyle. Right from the start, Swatch connected with art and artists, and Swatch watches remain a prominent canvas for artists from a broad range of disciplines.
In order to reinforce the Digital team at its Headquarters in Biel/Bienne, Switzerland, SWATCH is currently searching for a
Program Manager (F/M) 100%
This newly created role will be responsible for the planning and coordination of teams around the rollout of our Digital strategy.
MAIN TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate teams to manage a Market-centric e-commerce operation
- Serve as the link between the e-Commerce and the IT teams. Collaborate with all involved teams to provide the best consumer experience, and align all team members within the strategy
- Coordinate Cross-channel marketing efforts
- Ensure a stress-free rollout of successful campaigns and features, anticipate roadblocks and respect deadlines
- Analyse behavioural trends and results across A/B variations
- Facilitate the CRM transition
- Support the website technical roadmap, including prioritization of new website capabilities
- Drive research and scoping of new applications to enhance the website
- Research industry best practices to continually evaluate our website functionality, and make recommendations for improvements
In addition to your fun, positive and over creative personality, you can demonstrate excellent communication skills and a developed team player mind set.
The successful candidate will have a high attention to details, excellent organisation skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- BS in Business and/or Computer Science, or 4 years' equivalent experience
- Prefer at least 3 years of e-Commerce experience, ideally with Direct to Consumer websites
- Experience working with IT teams, along with e-Commerce feature writing for IT Development
- Ability to lead e-Commerce projects, including ones that have a more technical scope
- Possession of a unique blend of business and technical sharpness; drive a holistic vision to deliver results
- Cross functional team leading experience
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Agile practices would be a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce technology would be a plus
In addition, you are fluent in English, German and/or French.
Nicolas G. Hayek Strasse 1
CH - 2502 Biel/Bienne
If you feel this challenging opportunity meets your profile and expectations, please click on the APPLY link to send us your CV in English.