Senior Auditor(s) in Industries - Lausanne
In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- You will work with one the world's leading company in Fast-Moving Consumer Goods and help us to grow our dynamic practice through the development of trusted client relationships and high performing teams
- You will be a part of EY international and multicultural environment
- You will benefit from an intensive on the job training combined with supervision and counselling to support your professional development
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- A bachelor/master's degree in either Accounting, Audit & Management Control, Corporate Finance, Business Administration or Economics, a Swiss university degree is an asset
- You are/about to be in possession of a certified public accountant's diploma or other similar diploma (Swiss CPA, DEC, ACCA, etc.).
- 2-3 years' experience in external audit, an experience in a Big Four is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is required - French and German are strong assets, any additional language is considered as a plus
- A strong interest in our profession
- Willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to: communicate well; establish strong working relationships; maintain a positive outlook; work under pressure; and be a team player
- Dynamic, autonomous, available, mobile and responsible, you want to make a lasting investment in your future
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: LAU0003F. For further information please contact our recruitment team (Click to send email / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.