In Vivo / Ex Vivo Specialist
Kelly Scientific is looking for a In Vivo / Ex Vivo Specialist for its biotech partner based in the Vaud canton.
- You will run all pre in vivo, in vivo and post in vivo assays to support development of an exciting pipeline of therapeutic antibodies therapeutics
- You will be working across multiple teams in a matrixed environment to advance therapies addressing high unmet medical need
- Support pre- and post-in vivo assays using, but not limited to, primary human and murine cells
- Support technically in vivo studies using, but not limited to, mice and rats
- Manage in vivo and ex vivo external collaborations with CROs and academic institutions.
- Perform data analysis on a regular basis and report data in laboratory notebooks in a timely manner.
- Write technical protocols.
- Present results in English.
- Comply with all safety HSE guidelines.
- Min 3 years experience with in vivo and ex vivo studies.
- Bachelor's or Master degree in biology or related field
- LTK1 qualification or equivalent is required. LTK2 qualification is a plus.
- Experience with handling mice. Experience with handling rats is a plus.
- Experience with in vitro assays using human or murine cells, including flow cytometry and in ELISA is required.
- Practical knowledge in data analysis using Graphpad prism and FlowJo is required.
- Experience with rodent surgery is a plus.
- Experience with orthotopic cancer xenografts and/or adoptive transfer of human immune cells is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Team player who collaborates and communicates effectively in a multicultural environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency English required, ability to speak French a plus
Your contact at Kelly:
Mrs Karine Legerot
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science
Kelly Scientific Geneva