Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group of five companies active in the development and manufacture of drugs and diagnostics tools. Debiopharm focuses on developing prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The group in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Translational Medicine department based in Lausanne we are looking for a:
3D Technology Implementation Intern
Are you interested in being a key contributor in a project oriented in 3D culture implementation? Be part of this enriching project while contributing to improving our processes. By joining our Translational Medicine team, you will benefit of a first experience in the pharmaceutical industry with opportunity to collaborate with many internal stakeholders and enlarge your knowledge around pharma and drug development.
Your main responsibilities
- Support ongoing project related to 3D culture implementation by evaluating the various approaches available in the market, assessing resources needs, costs analysis, implementation timeline and needs;
- Analyze and compare the 3D model to current 2D technology used in our Translational Medicine team;
- Deliver a synthetic analysis to define feasibility and profitability of the implementation.
- PhD in Life Science or applied sciences of relevance for the pharmaceutical industry;
- At least 3 to 4 years of experience dealing with cell culture in 2 D,3D being a plus. ;
- Solid scientific background with knowledge of biochemistry and expertise in molecular biology;
- Good knowledge in toxicity and cytotoxicity is a plus;
- Excellent English knowledge (spoken and written), french is a plus;
- Able to work in a dynamic team
- Good level of autonomy and individual responsibility.
Become part of our team, gain hands-on experience and insight into the pharmaceutical industry by joining our traineeship program. We will give you the opportunity to « put your foot in the stirrup » and offer you:
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry;
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.