Stagiaire - Support IT / IT Service Desk Technician Trainee
Stagiaire au Centre de Support Informatique / IT Service Desk Technician Trainee
Contrat de stage / Internship contract - Crans-Montana, Switzerland
Les Roches Global Hospitality Education, in the top 4 for Hospitality & Leisure Management by the QS World University Ranking, is a brand of the Sommet Education Group. Founded in 1954, Les Roches is a private institution based on the Swiss model of experiential learning, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees in the fields of hospitality, tourism and event management. Les Roches prepares entrepreneurial and innovative graduates across a global network of campuses in Crans-Montana (Switzerland), Marbella (Spain) and Shanghai (China).
You share our values: Development, Distinctiveness, Joint commitment, Openness and Sense of service.
You are currently looking for an internship within the IT field and you are passionate about working in a multicultural and multilingual school. With an excellent customer oriented attitude, you are positive, open-minded and eager to learn. You are fluent in English (any other language being a plus) and you are eligible to work in Switzerland.
As Stagiaire au Centre de Support Informatique / IT Service Desk Technician Trainee, your main missions will be:
- Provide first level IT support for all students and employees, both face to face and remotely, providing excellent customer service.
- Collect customer's feedback and identify customer's issue by analyzing the symptoms and identifying the underlying problem (supervised by Service Desk Technician).
- Categorize and prioritize major incidents and assign service requests to the appropriate team.
- Identify, escalate and follow-up on incidents.
- Inform customers of service status.
- Deploy and maintain employee's hardware and software.
- Support and guide students with IT software and hardware related issues.
- Support audio and video equipment in classrooms and conference rooms.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues in computers, phones and tablets.
- Maintain and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records.
- Maintain photocopy machines by replacing consumables and escalating major incidents.