You will be managing the storage and distribution of all raw materials as well as overseeing the packing of finished product orders to meet customer & business needs. You will also coach, manage & develop staff to ensure departmental resource needs are met.
Department Leader Inventory Management
Our client is a major player in its field
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing leadership and directing all activities within the Inventory Management function across multiple sites.
- Leading all warehouse activities to ensure raw materials are available.
- Driving key business inventory controls to ensure that 'best value' & financial compliance for the business is maintained. - Supporting all activities to ensure on time delivery to customers is achieved (internally & externally).
- Management and oversight of the department budget.
- Providing strategic input to the business and understanding technical and quality specifications.
This is a non-exhaustive list of your main responsibilities
- Experience of stock control systems & business inventory.
- Proven experience in ERP & MRP platforms.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Experience in transportation, third party logistics & warehousing management.
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to report at all levels within the organization
- Fluent in French and English
- Competitive salary on offer
- Permanent Position