To strengthen our growing business in Germany, we are looking for a:
Regional Sales Manager Germany & Austria
Reporting to the Sales Director, you are responsible for the further development of Frewitts’ market share in Germany an Austria. Using technical-commercial expertise and training; the RSM is the front-line representative of Frewitt vis-à-vis customers, as well as agents. You offer advice concerning equipment and processes as they pertain to powder handling, and particle size reduction. You offer cutting-edge technical-commercial proposals in collaboration with Frewitt Sales Engineering in order to win new purchase orders from Frewitts’ customers, as well as to satisfy customer requirements.
60% of the time, you will be outside the office, visiting customers, as well as carrying out other promotional activities:
Your main responsibilities:
- Ensure a minimum net order entry as per budgetary objective determined by Management
- Counsel and qualify customers’ machine and installation projects. Submitting offers
- Traveling to and visiting customers outside of the office up to 60% of the time to follow projects, as well as prospecting new customers, being pro-active and strengthening relationships with customers and agents
- Post-sale follow-up of projects, layout approvals, costs, delivery times, payment milestones, L/C openings, with each project
- Meeting current, and prospecting for new, potential customers at trade shows, seminars, technical forums
- Commercial and/or technical education (Ausbildungsnachweise)
- Technical School or Engineering School (Fachhochschule) (would be considered a plus)
- Minimum 3 years in the technical sales of capital investment goods (Erklärungsbedüftige Investitionsgüter) after completion of schooling, apprenticeship or internship
- First successful sales experience in machinery. (Pharmaceutical/Fine Chemical/Food sectors would be considered a plus)
- Technical sales on a European or international level
- Good Knowledge for Microsoft Outlook/Office GED, ERP, CRM
- Valid Driver’s License
- Currently living in Germany
- German mother tongue, fluent in English, written and spoken. Good French language skills, as well as fluency in any other languages would be considered as a plus
We offer you:
An exciting and diverse position in a dynamic company that stands out for staying at the forefront of technology in a demanding industry.
A modern environment and working conditions in a spirit truly valuing human capital.
Stating date: As soon as possible.
If your profile as well as your motivations fit to the above description, then you might have the opportunity to join a dynamic and growing company.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (motivation letter, CV, certificates, diplomas). All applications will be dealt confidentially.
For more information about our products and company: www.frewitt.com