Metaloris a Swiss-based leading precious metal companythat was created 162 years ago. With subsidiaries in 17 countries and more than 1550 employees, the Metalor Group has 3 business units, each corresponding to a group of specific markets: Refining, Electrotechnics and Advanced Coatings.
Legal & Compliance counsel
To carry out various legal and compliance tasks within the Group Corporate Services Team
- Provide business oriented legal advice in wide range of legal issues working as a general lawyer (commercial, regulatory, compliance, corporate matters, etc)
- Coordinate and assess all aspects of due diligence files, including collaboration with all relevant Company functional teams and customers
- Responsibility for creating files, analyzing, maintaining inventory of information requests and addressing first risks that were identified during due diligence process to legal department
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of contracts in relation to the Metalor activities, support the business negotiations;
You may also be asked to:
- Follow up and maintain liaison with agents for trademarks and patents
- Maintain liaison with people in each entity for organizing Directors signatures on legal documents
- Maintain liaison with notaries and commercial register for legal updates, and other organisms (FINMA, ASFCMP)
- Analysis and monitoring of legal development
- Degree in Law
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as Compliance Analyst or Legal Counsel; experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment is an asset
- Strong business and legal judgment and commercial attitude
- Analytical approach to identifying and practical approach to solving issues
- Excellent communication skills: ability to work effectively with all members of the organization both at a corporate and subsidiary level
- Dynamic and proactive personality, quick learner and able to handle changing requirements rapidly
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Stress resistant
- Fluent in French and English (Spanish is not required but it will be an asset).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Package
Performance, Innovation, Trust, Respect and Ethics are our core values. We encourage our employees and provide them with the tools and training that enable them to develop and evolve successfully in an international Group. We offer equal opportunity, a healthy, safe and secure working environment and competitive compensation and benefits.