Sécheron is a leading global supplier of electrical and electronic safety components and solutions and traction power systems for the railway industry and also provides solutions for renewable energy, DC grid, and other industrial systems.
In support of the global growth we are seeking an Electrical Engineer for Traction Power Systems BU.
Your mission :
- Active participation to technical discussions on projects
- Study of customer specification and prepare technical solution
- Design and draw wiring diagrams for DC traction substations
- Technical support for project manager
- Occasional travelling requested (a few days once every 2 months in average)
Your profile :
- Three years successful experience as similar position (ideally)
- Experience in the railway field or electrical distribution is a plus
- Bachelor in Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and proficiency of principles of Electrical distribution and their associated protection systems
- Production of electrical diagrams of systems
- Knowledge and proficiency of principles of Electrical distribution and their associated protection systems, as well as automation
- Knowledge of CAD design (Schemelect, Eplan, SEE Electrical Expert, AutoCAD Electrical…)
- Fluent in french and english (any other language is a plus)
- You are autonomous, solution oriented and able to take technical responsibilities
We are an international company offering good social conditions and a great working environment and atmosphere.