Your mission will be to support the Business Units with all administrative resulting from the contractual relations with external service providers, as well as managing the Department's database of external service providers.
Contract Management Assistant - ASAP 18 months
International company based in Lausanne.
Responsibility for the contract negotiations and the relationship with the external service providers remains with the Business Units.
This central position within the Department includes the following tasks:
* Drafting contracts based on the data provided by the Business Units
* Managing the contractual process in SAP Ariba
* Liaising with the other departments involved in the approval process (Procurement, Finance, Legal and HR)
* Managing the purchasing process in SAP (Purchase to Pay - P2P)
* Managing the Department's database of external service providers, including providing a constant view of the external services bought by the Department and supporting the Business Units with accurate data for their budget
- Legal / contract management background and at least five years' professional experience in an international or multinational company
- Familiarity with contractual matters, purchasing tasks and the P2P process.
- Experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English or French, with a very good command of the other language
- Excellent command of MS Office 365 applications
- Autonomy and assiduity in following up files
- Ability to work independently while collaborating with many other colleagues
- Planning and organisational skills
Opportunity to grow within the company.