We are looking for a strong bilingual Project Manager (French and English) who will support the creation of projects to their completion.
As a Project Manager your role is to work across matrix teams and a range of stakeholders to successfully deliver projects. This will involve employing both project management tools and techniques and excellent people skills.
Bilingual Project Manager - Family Office
An exciting family owned business based in Geneva. The majority of their work is over in Europe, North America and Middle East.
- Planning and co-ordinating work with matrix work streams at different stages and with multiple suppliers.
- Proactively dealing with changes and ensuring delivery is on track.
- Identifying the risks involved in the project and managing these risks.
- Participating in governance groups and workshops.
- Responsibility for driving expected outcomes, benefits and customer resolution.
- Working to the Project Delivery Framework and ensuring that others do too
Who will your key contacts be?
- Matrix Project Team Members
- Internal supporting functions (e.g. IT, finance, procurement, legal)
- Third Party Suppliers
Profil du candidat
- The successful Project Manager with have a proven track record in managing technical/automation projects having accrued all the successful PM skills you would expect - prioritising, problem solving, communicating, business acumen, budget decisions, customer care, planning, negotiating, team work, under pressure & multiple project pressure decision making etc.
- Relevant PM qualification - e.g. Prince2
- The successful applicant will have an Engineering background that includes IT/software/computer science
- excellent conflict resolutions skills
Conditions et Avantages