Our agency has been operating since 1982 as experts in recruitment of highly skilled candidates.
We appear as the closest partner of a demanding clientele truly concerned by the choice of their future temporary and permanent co-workers.
For one of our clients in Geneva, we are looking for a:
Legal Officer (m/f)
Main tasks :
- Assist the Head of Legal in drafting contracts (including, investment management and advisory agreements) and reviewing any other legal documents (non-disclosure agreements, side-letters, etc.)
- Participate in setting up the society group funds working with outside service providers (custodian bank, lawyers, administrators)
- In collaboration with the Head of Legal, oversee the legal lifespan of the investment funds (prospectus update, AGM), and relations with the FINMA as well as the supervisory authorities of other Society's group entities
- In cooperation with the Head of Legal, Legal/Regulatory watch related to the Group’ activities
- Act as a back-up for the Head of Legal
- University degree in Law
- At least 5 years’ experience in a legal function, within a bank, an asset management company or a law office
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment regarding funds and financial markets in Switzerland and Europe
- Good knowledge of financial instruments and of the operations of a fund management company or a bank a plus
- Fluent in both French and English
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Produce precise, organised and accurate work
- Highly motivated and enjoy challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of values and ethics
Fixed-term contract which could become a permanent contract.
Don't wait any longer and apply online!
We'll be pleased to examine your application within discretion.
Please note that we will only reply to complete applications (resume, work certificates, diplomas, cover letter) matching the profile required.
Please check our website : http://www.ficoba.ch/