For one of our clients, we are looking for a Middle Officer - Asset Management in 100% permanent contract, based in Geneva.
Middle Officer - Asset Management (m / f)
Our client is a great financial company specialised in wealth & asset management and with different locations worldwide.
- Collaboration in Operations department and in link with Trade Execution department ;
- Trade reconciliation & confirmation (liaising with market counterparties, custodian, administrator & other providers);
- Pre Trade Check within UCITS environment ;
- NAV review and tripartite reconciliation ;
- Daily cash management including on derivatives (margin/collateral) ;
- Portfolio and risk management knowledges (understanding of business and stake when exchanging with Front Office) ;
- Development, enhancement & maintenance of the operational infrastructure (e.g. Macro, VBA, SQL, etc.) ;
- Maintaining master securities data base and quality controls (instruments and pricing) ;
- Maintaining and developing relationship with both external and internal clients.
- Rigour and high attention to details ;
- Good knowledge of traditional and alternative products (i.e. funds, hedge funds, fixed income, equity, ETF/ETD,) ;
- Good knowledge/understanding of currency hedging (i.e. spot, forward, swap) ;
- Familiarity with UCITS & UCI environment & framework ;
- Flexibility, autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit ;
- VBA, SQL + Macro development capabilities ;
- Experience in a similar role 3-5 years (Asset Manager, Hedge Fund) ;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in French and English ;
- Fluent in French, English ;
- Available as soon as possible.
Our client offers a 100% permanent contract within a quality and growing working environment.