This is a full time permanent position.
Trade Execution Operator
Our client is a human-sized commodity trading house based in Vaud.
- Issue sales contracts and purchase orders
- Send vessel nomination and appropriation
- Daily contact with inspection, local agents, service providers and end-buyers
- Shipments and operations follow-up
- Prepare and check letters of credit and ensure follow-up
- Demurrage and laytime calculation
- Issue and control customer invoices
- Control and allocate incoming invoices related to shipments
- Update and fill the internal file on a daily basis
- Minimum 5 years of experience in trade execution in another trading company
- Dynamic, flexible, hardworking and eager to take the extra mile
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and self-motivated
- Very proactive with strong ability to face pressure and respect deadlines
- Broad knowledge about commodity trading operations, hands on and able to work in a small team
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Fluent in English, French or any other language are considered an advantage
- Living in the region (Lausanne, Riviera, La Côte) would be a strong plus
A dynamic, human-sized and flexible work environment.