Altran is the world leader in engineering and R&D services. Altran offers its clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. Altran supports its clients, from concept through industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and has been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transport, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. Altran has more than 50,000 employees operating in over 30 countries
Business Analyst / Public Sector
- Collect and analyse business requirements, and elaborate detailed functional specifications and designs;
- Manage the projects (software development) with the designated operators and take corrective measures and/or update the plan when necessary;
- Monitor the quality of the projects (conformity of the deliverables with the expectations from the requesting Technical Account, and quality of these deliverables);
- Work in close cooperation with the software development team, the test team, technical support team(s) and the technical writing team for setting-up the software development projects, and manage them together with the Project Management Office (PMO);
- Collect and/or log change requests, assess and assign priorities.
- Experience as Business Analyst in a public sector is required
- 3 to 5 years within the similar position
- Project management skills;
- Knowledge of one Core Banking System
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Business Knowledge : operations and trading, risks, credits and permanent control, tax, regulatory, reporting...
- Ability to speak to technical and non-technical people;
- Adaptability: capacity to accept changes in priorities and scope for the projects;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English AND French