Would you join an inspiring an innovative company, shaping the future of the packaging industry in our Headquarters in Mex?
Quality Business Process Owner
"As is" process mapping:
- Field issue and Customer claim resolution process (scope/steps/timeline) including opening/assignment/classification, containment, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective and Preventive Actions implementation and Customer's feedback process
- Product line field failure rate and installation/warranty Cost of Non-Quality (CONQ)
- CONQ data and analytics reporting by Product Line
- Quality corrective and preventive actions tracking system
- Operational excellence improvement projects tracking system including savings reporting
- Quality management System: High level processes, Quality procedures, working instructions archiving repository and structure
- Business requirements for the proposed solution
- Document the business processes, functional specifications, Standard Operating Procedures
- Design report and control structure/lay out
- Roll out plan definition and implementation
- Coach the local Key Users and create a Key Users global community
- Audit regularly
- Analyse regularly reports and act pro-actively on its continuous improvement
- Self-starter with superior problem-solving, analytical, and organizational skills as well as a track record for high performance and successful delivery
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills; detail-oriented with ability to see the big picture
- Team player, enthusiast, ability to motivate others
- Ability to work with and influence others with different priorities across different levels in the organization
- Proven teaching and coaching skills with ability to train and develop others in a mature learning environment
- Strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- Leadership skills: passion to enable others to succeed, results-focused.
- Hands on, operational mindset
- Strategic and Q management experience (multi-site/complex organizations)
- Lean experience and background (Master Black Belt level/Quality program management)
- Project Management and Change management experience
- Business process engineering experience
- Minimum Engineer or Master of Science degree in Engineering, Technology or Science
- Fluent French and English, German is a plus
- 5 years proven experience as Quality Business Process owner, preferably in industrial machine development.
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.