UX Design/Campaign Design - eCommerce Assistant
UX Design / Campaign Design - eCommerce Assistant
Are you looking to further your career as an eCommerce Assistant ? Do you have previous professional experience working as an eCommerce assistant, specifically with UX and Campaign design ?
- Make sure all initiatives are correctly reported, with issues and opportunities identified as soon as possible
- Proactively analyze website performance to identify potential gaps and propose corresponding solutions
- Look after eCommerce data consistency in Google Analytics to maintain reporting accuracy for Websites global performance
- Lead tracking & reporting for all global Campaigns & promotions
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have the following skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & other web analysis tools is a must
- Good sense of web UX best practices
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Proactive & rigorous
If you are a dynamic and motivated eCommerce Assistant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have more than hundreds of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch