International Wholesale E-Commerce Manager 100%
JOIN OUR TEAM
Founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 1892, Hamilton creates watches with a unique balance of authenticity and innovation. Its timepieces synchronized the first railroads and kept time for aviation pioneers and U.S. soldiers. A favorite of filmmakers for decades, Hamilton watches have appeared in more than 500 movies, with custom pieces playing a pivotal role in several Hollywood blockbusters. With a continued commitment to craftsmanship and accuracy, Hamilton launched the world's first electric watch in 1957 and the first LED digital watch in 1970. A member of the Swatch Group, the global leader in watch manufacturing and distribution, Hamilton's current collections combine its American spirit with true Swiss precision.
- At Hamilton, we value authenticity and innovation not only in our watches but also in our people. We bring our dedication to excellence and our spirit for adventure to every project.
- Made up of individuals from around the world, our team values people who bring up bold ideas and make them happen. We believe the sky isn't the limit, but merely the beginning.
- Designed for adventurers, pioneers, creators and everyday heroes, our watches do much more than tell time, they tell a story. Join our team and start your Hamilton story!
We are looking for an International Wholesale E-Commerce Manager to join our sales team. In this position, you will be responsible to create, develop and implement the wholesale e-commerce standards for Hamilton worldwide. You will be responsible for the image and revenue of the wholesale e-commerce business and will strongly collaborate with the digital marketing team and e-commerce peers in the affiliates to ensure a consistent digital approach for Hamilton wholesale. Continuously analyzing performance of the channel, you will be responsible for optimizing sales and developing new business opportunities with existing accounts/marketplaces while also researching, identifying and implementing new accounts/marketplace opportunities. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- Monitor and coordinate wholesale e-commerce projects with all subsidiaries & agents
- Develop and produce analysis to provide important business and trend insights to the Sales & Marketing department
- Provide metrics and regular monthly reporting of sales and implement strategies to improve overall performance
- Monitor all aspects of branding and product listings on retailer sites including; images, content, product descriptions
- Manage reporting tools and other business templates
- Consolidate and list terms & conditions of all wholesale e-commerce projects
- Work between multiple departments, subsidiaries and agents, and influence those partners to achieve desired outcomes
- Budget responsibility for assigned projects
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or in the digital / e-commerce field
- Experience in e-commerce operations
- Experience in working with relevant large digital marketplaces
- Strong analytical skills and finding oriented solutions
- Understanding of traditional brick and mortar sales
- Ability to manage multiple projects across various internal and external departments
- French or German mother tongue and proficient in English
- Knowledge and understanding of Magento and website development
At Hamilton, we look for individuals who have set themselves apart with a commitment to excellence and a curious spirit. Successful members of our sales team have a hands-on personality, as well as excellent communication and organization skills. They develop and implement bold initiatives that strategically balance risk and outcome expectations, and work equally as team players and independent decision makers. We bring passion and enthusiasm to every project and value people who work hard to meet their goals.
WANT TO JOIN?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas.
Hamilton International Ltd.