We are looking for a Country Risk Analyst to support a big internal project of one of our client.
This is a temp mission for 6 months - excellent stats skills required as well as Tableau and Excel knowledge.
Country Risk Analyst - Temp mission for 6 months
Our client is a famous int organisation.
- Carry out statistical and commercial analysis to answer complex business decisions
- Provide Risk Specialist and Managers with quantitative and qualitative risk analyse
- Produce reports and use visualisation techniques to share the results of data solutions and deepen understanding across various stakeholders
- Design and develop data and analytical solutions in collaboration with users, programme managers and architects to enable and support business change
- Create and maintain project artefacts and documentation, to enable the efficient deployment of the data and machine-learning solutions to production
- Proactively look for new insights in new and existing data sources for better understanding of the business processes and how they can be improved.
- Keep up with training and development in the field of statistics and machine learning to identify innovation opportunities for the organisation
Profil du candidat
- Working knowledge of Excel, Tableau are essential
- At least two years of experience in data, information or process analysis, tracking and reporting,
- A track record of working in Public Health will be an advantage.
- Proven communication skills & ability to build positive relationships
- Proven capability to drive out insights and problem solve
- Proven capability to work in a non-prescriptive setting, along with multi-disciplined teams
- Proven capability of working with ambiguity
- A track record of working with machine learning will be an advantage
- Fluency in English
Conditions et Avantages