Assistant Manager - Assurance Technolgy Group
- Acting as engagement manager for external audits for global client, covering ERP system landscapes and IT-supported business processes
- Integrating and developing leading Data Analytic tools to support audit and advisory projects
- Advising clients on IT related topics such as ERP selection and implementation, digital transformation, process optimizations, etc.
- Evaluating data migrations from multi-faceted systems to Global ERP systems
- Problem solving especially in analyzing and determining approach's for complex evaluations of business processes
- Managing engagement teams (allocating work packages, monitoring engagement executing, coaching and mentoring staff)
- Interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary teamwork within KPMG both in Switzerland and internationally
- Graduate in Information Technology and Accouting
- 5 - 6 years of professional experience in consulting and/or implementation of ERP systems and in the performance of IT audits in ERP environments (SAP and Oracle), Internal audits, third-party assurance and/or program assurance projects.
- Experience as audit lead for global clients with teams located in multiple locations
- Extensive experience in SOX audits and SOC/ISAE reporting (SOC1 and SOC2)
- Technical skills in SQL and other programming languages
- Entrepreneurial mindset, with experience driving the development of a technology risk consulting market
- Well-founded risk & compliance know-how and excellent understanding of IT business processes within ERP systems
- Fluent in English. French and/or German desirable.
- Communicative and client-focused personality
- Willing to travel domestically and abroad on client engagements
We are known for our professionalism, expertise and personal engagement. If you are eager to broaden your experience and improve your skill set and résumé, we can offer you opportunities to realize your full potential. We support your continuing education and foster your career and personal development. Benefit from our comprehensive training both on and off the job as part of our ongoing technical and topical training curriculum, enabling new joiners at any level to increase proficiency in technical and commercial matters.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.