E-Commerce Developer 100%
JOIN OUR TEAM
Founded in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in 1892, Hamilton creates watches with a unique balance of authenticity and innovation. Its timepieces synchronized the first railroads and kept time for aviation pioneers and U.S. soldiers. A favorite of filmmakers for decades, Hamilton watches have appeared in more than 500 movies, with custom pieces playing a pivotal role in several Hollywood blockbusters. With a continued commitment to craftsmanship and accuracy, Hamilton launched the world's first electric watch in 1957 and the first LED digital watch in 1970. A member of the Swatch Group, the global leader in watch manufacturing and distribution, Hamilton's current collections combine its American spirit with true Swiss precision.
- At Hamilton, we value authenticity and innovation not only in our watches but also in our people. We bring our dedication to excellence and our spirit for adventure to every project.
- Made up of individuals from around the world, our team values people who bring up bold ideas and make them happen. We believe the sky isn't the limit, but merely the beginning.
- Designed for adventurers, pioneers, creators and everyday heroes, our watches do much more than tell time, they tell a story. Join our team and start your Hamilton story!
We are looking for an E-Commerce Developer with previous experience in web development to join our international marketing team. In this position, you will implement, customize and improve our corporate webpage and e-commerce solutions for Hamilton HQ and markets. The position involves both front-end and back-end tasks from the development of custom modules in Magento to the integration of responsive and accessible layouts based on the design and functional specifications provided by the Web Design & Development Specialist. We have a collaborative and supportive team and value self-starters who aren't afraid to bring bold ideas on the table. If that sounds like you, apply below!
- Provide support to markets, gather their needs, propose solutions and implement the technical developments in a timely manner
- Implement, customize and maintain corporate webpage and e-commerce solutions for Hamilton HQ and countries
- Develop custom modules and configuration on Magento 2 Commerce (Enterprise Edition)
- Implement responsive and accessible designs based on the specifications given by the Web Design & Development Specialist
- Provide support to Hamilton HQ and countries in their daily webpage needs and e-commerce activities
- Gather specifications and provide with time estimates
- Coordinate, implement, test and document application upgrades or patches
- Identify issues and seek out opportunities for performances optimizations
- Identify, evaluate and suggest new relevant technologies to increase the quality and performance of our corporate and e-commerce webpages
Act as a consultant for Hamilton HQ and countries to challenge agencies in case of external support need
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Sciences
- Expertise in PHP development
- Experience with CMS like Drupal 7 or 8, Joomla, Prestashop, Wordpress (Magento 1 or 2 is a plus)
- Familiar with database concepts (MySQL)
- Knowledge of basic system's configuration and optimization (Nginx, Redis, Varnish)
- Knowledge of GIT, MySql Workbench, Elastic Search, Docker, Linux command line appreciated
- Fluent in English and French or German appreciated
At Hamilton, we look for individuals who have set themselves apart with a commitment to excellence and a curious spirit. Successful members of our marketing team have a hands-on personality, as well as excellent communication and organization skills. They develop and implement bold initiatives that strategically balance risk and outcome expectations, and work equally as team players and independent decision makers. We bring passion and enthusiasm to every project and value people who work hard to meet their goals.
WANT TO JOIN?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Applications must include a motivation letter and CV, as well as letters of references and copies of relevant transcripts and/or diplomas.
Hamilton International Ltd.