LEMO is the acknowledged leader in the design and manufacture of custom precision connection and cable solutions. Created in 1946, LEMO currently employs over 1’800 employees in Switzerland and within its 19 subsidiaries worldwide.
LEMO and its affiliated sister companies REDEL, NORTHWIRE and COELVER, are committed to providing connector solutions, relying on their cutting-edge expertise and specialized distribution network, to meet the customers’ highest expectations in over 80 countries around the world. LEMO's high quality Push-Pull connectors are found in a variety of challenging application environments including medical, industrial control, test and measurement, audio-video and telecommunications.
In our worldwide headquarters in Ecublens Switzerland, we are currently looking to hire the:
HR Operations Manager
- Ensure, review and optimize current payroll and all related HR administration process at Swiss level for several entities, including all administrative sub-process (accounting, payment, tax statements, reports…) in compliance with labour laws.
- Supervise and coordinate a small team (locally and remotely) of HR administration specialists.
- Liaise with all social partners: insurers, residents registration offices, Cantonal tax authorities (AFC), State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) etc.
- Responsible for the integration of the employees’ lifecycle administration with HRIS. In a second step, contribute to the design of a global HRIS strategy and implementation.
- Define, implement and support various HR processes/policies: consistency of benefits amongst the various entities, performance management and fix & variable review, flexible work-environment, time tracking regulations, pensions & benefits arrangements and budget simulation.
- Initiate the job evaluation process and implement the job grading at the group scale. Benchmark activities
- University degree and further education related to HR operations and Swiss payroll regulations.
- Proven experience in a similar role, at least 10-15 years of experience, with successful delivery / contribution in global HR projects in payroll, managed in an autonomous manner, preferably in an industrial environment, with an international and multicultural exposure.
- Perseverant, result-driven, hands-on mentality, humble, self-motivated and proactive, with strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects, meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Leadership skills, ability to inspire and move cross-functional group in a unified direction. Ability to work in collaborative setting with business executives. Strong communication skills in English and French.
- Deep HRIS systems expertise, ERP tools and MS Office.
By joining LEMO, we offer an attractive and dynamic working environment with the possibility to contribute to the Group’s success. Exciting challenges and attractive social and employee benefits are offered to those who join our successful 3rd-generation family-owned, high-tech Swiss company.