Triple’A Business Analyst
With more than 250,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Triple’A Business Analyst in Switzerland (ideally in Geneva or Zurich)
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us :
- Wealth Management career paths
- Wealth Management training plans
- Involvement in international wealth management transformation projects
- Capgemini group methodologies and frameworks
- Analysing business requirements
- Animating business workshops
- Producing business scoping deliverables within the expected level of quality
- Shape and define business IT roadmaps aligned with business
- Working with client counterpart on backlog definition and refinement
- Identifying scope variances and propose alternatives
- Following up on dependencies with other projects and client initiatives
- Ensuring with SMEs Technical feasibility and compliance
What we expect from you.
- At least 5 years of experience as Triple’A Business Analyst with a good understanding of the Wealth Management Industry
- Knowledge of Private Banking Business processes, i.e. Portfolio Management theory, Valuation, Performance (Contribution/Attribution), Operation list, future cash-flows, Front-to-back trading, pre-trade compliance check, allocate order, check strategy/rebalancing…
- Knowledge of Private Banking packages / software i.e. Olympic, T24, Avaloq, Kondor , Actuate…
- Knowledge of Triple’A customisation i.e. Formats, screens, script definitions, default values, input controls…
- International experience and high mobility, experience with nearshore and offshore projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Acquaintance with Agile methodologies
- Fluency in English and French
- Business school background with IT specialisation
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Geneva / Zurich
Take your chance and apply!