Triple’A Integration Developer
With more than 250,000 people in over 40 countries, we’re a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with our clients, we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
We are looking for a Triple’A Integration Developer (ideally in Geneva)
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect from us.
- Wealth Management career path
- Wealth Management training plans
- Involvement in international wealth management transformation projects
- Join a growing existing team of wealth experts
- Capgemini group methodologies and frameworks
What we expect from you.
- At least 5 years of experience as Triple’A Integration Developer with a good understanding of the Wealth Management Industry
- Knowledge of Private Banking Business processes, i.e. Infrastructure data, Market reference data, Positions and operations, Back-to-front and front-to-back…
- Knowledge of Private Banking packages / software i.e. TOI, TTI, Gateway Pack, IBM WebSphere TX, Unix shell scripting…
- Knowledge of Triple’A customisation i.e. Formats, screens, script definitions, default values, input controls…
- International experience and high mobility, experience with nearshore and offshore projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Acquaintance with Agile methodologies
- Fluency in English
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Take your chance and apply!