Debiopharm is an independent biopharmaceutical company based in Switzerland with an ongoing commitment to research in oncology and bacterial infections in order to improving patient outcomes and quality of life. Our main activities include drug development, drug manufacturing and digital health investment. Debiopharm International SA aims to develop innovative therapies that target high unmet medical needs. Bridging the gap between disruptive discovery products and real-world patient reach, we identify high-potential compounds for in-licensing, clinically demonstrate their safety and efficacy and then select large pharmaceutical commercialization partners to maximize patient access globally.
Debiopharm International S.A. identifies high-potential compounds for in-licensing, conducts clinical development and then selects large pharmaceutical commercialization partners to maximize patient access across the globe.
To assist our Clinical Pharmacology & Drug Metabolism/Translational Medicine Unit in the Research and Development department based in Lausanne we are looking for a:
Administrative Assistant - 10 months contract
The ideal candidate will be someone with great energy, who loves to assist others, and to collaborate closely with leaders and all team members. We are looking for someone who has experience supporting a team and is at ease in an evolving environment.
The candidate must have experience managing busy calendars (with frequently moving events), flagging emergencies, organizing travels, accommodation, establishing budgets, as well as supporting scientists by archiving critical preclinical and clinical data into our electronic systems. This is a multi-tasking role supporting a diversified group of talented scientists.
You are capable to plan ahead and anticipate roadblocks, you are flexible, able to adapt to quickly changing priorities and requests and still follow-through with your work. You are team player who works well with all internal and external stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Provide optimal support for the preparation and follow-up of preclinical or clinical studies:including budget monitoring, purchase orders, invoicing, contact with vendors, and documentation archiving in our electronic Systems
- Handles the expenses notes
- Establish and monitor budget for your Unit and liaise with the finance department
- Prepare correspondence, Reports, meetings’ agendas and minutes, review documents and presentations. Contribute to SOPs writing
- Coordinate meetings and travel arrangements and track expenses
- Manage information and documentation using SharePoint and MS Teams
- Act as a backup for other administrative assistants
- Commercial diploma (CFC) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience as administrative assistant in a fast-paced demanding environ-ment
- Proficient with IT tools (MS Office 365 in particular), Excel, Sharepoint, Power Point, Word and at ease in learning new tools
- Exposure to Drug Development organization is an advantage
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- Organizational, planning and priority management capacity, while having the ability to handle the unexpected and keep an eye on the big picture. Rigor and sense of detail
- Proactive, sense of initiative and responsibility, solution oriented and able to manage confiden-tial information
- Flexible, solutions and open-minded attitude
- You are very customer oriented, and keen to offer a professional, engaging and friendly ser-vice at all times
- Ability to work in a team, at ease and efficient in a matrix organization.
The use of external staffing agencies or recruiters requires prior approval from our Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department at Debiopharm requests external staffing agencies or recruiters not to contact Debiopharm employees or members of the Board of Directors directly in an attempt to present candidates.
Submission of unsolicited resumes in advance of an agreement between the Human Resources Department and the external staffing agency or recruiter does not create any implied obligation on the part of Debiopharm.
Debiopharm will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates themselves for either current or future positions.