Swiss Education Group is the largest private hospitality education group in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specializations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 7 brands across 6 state-of-the-art campuses (Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne & Montreux) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our Campus a César Ritz Le Bouveret, we are currently looking for a full-time
Culinary Chef Instructor
Reporting to the CAA Assistant Dean and the Executive Chef, the successful candidate will join a dynamic team, committed to the delivery of high quality programs and will be required to teach to multi-cultural profiles.
Starting Date: July 2021
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Teach the food production theory and practical classes to students according to our standards
- Advise students on menu preparation and techniques
- Ensure follow-up on student's needs
- Ensure and provide quality food production for students and staff
- Ensure proper maintenance and usage of all equipment within the designated section
- Demonstrate sanitation, cleanliness and security of the kitchen and storerooms to students
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experiences and qualifications:
- Degree in a culinary school as a Cook (Professional Certificate or equivalent)
- At least 5 years’ experience in the industry, ideally in renowned restaurants
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in culinary arts
- Culinary teaching experience within a hospitality school a strong asset
- Creative team-player, able to work in a very international environment
- Positive and professional attitude
- Sens of Initiative, creativity, maturity, leadership skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken, French is strong an asset
Swiss Nationality or C, B, L or G permit or European Nationality CE/AELE. If you are ready to take this challenge, please send your file through jobup or via Click to send email.
Answers will only be given to corresponding files.