Research Scientist in Pharmacokinetics
Kelly Scientific is looking for a Research Scientist in Pharmacokinetics for its biotech partner based in the Vaud canton.
- You will support the design, data analysis, interpretation and reporting of PK studies
- You will also provide support in maintaining the database, introducing PK data and processing ADME data.
- Act as a contact person to external CROs for the management of outsourced PK studies.
- Design, supervise, analyze and interpret PK studies for small molecules ensuring high quality deliverables, under the supervision of Pharmacology Senior Scientist.
- Write reports summarizing collected data.
- Help maintain the database, with the PK data and support processing ADME data.
- Work in timely manner and provide deliverables in approved timeframes.
- Ph.D. degree in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacometrics, Drug Metabolism, Clinical Pharmacology or a related life sciences degree.
- Successful experience within a biotech, pharma or CRO company
- Experience in designing, analyzing and interpreting PK studies.
- Solid understanding of principals, theories and analysis of pharmacokinetics.
- Proficient use of software packages for PK data processing
- Knowledge of drug disposition and drug-drug interactions principles is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, analyze and communicate key information.
- Fast learning with the ability to adapt priorities to meet company needs while maintaining effectiveness.
- Excellent spoken and written English are required
Your contact at Kelly:
Mrs Karine Legerot
Consultant Professional Staffing Life Science
Kelly Scientific Geneva