Contract: Temporary (3 to 6 months) with AKKA Switzerland
Starting date: May 1st 2021
Languages: English OR German
Today, we would like to give you the opportunity to be a new AKKA member and to participate in a large-scale project for a major client in the pharmaceutical industry located in the Valais.
As a Team Operator, you will be responsible for operating and monitoring complex biological production facilities. Together with your colleagues, you will correct faults, carry out cleaning and maintenance, work in clean rooms and produce documents. You are able to keep an overview even in hectic times and enjoy the close contact with different functions (biotechnologists, plant engineers, QA, ...).
Working in this challenging environment will allow you to increase your technical skills and to interact in an international environment.
This is an initial project of 3-6 months which can be extended. Therefore, you will be offered a fixed-term contract and depending on the evolution of the project and the satisfaction given to the client, it could be extended.
Finally, during this project, the BM will ensure a regular follow-up of the mission and will be able to offer you other projects depending on your skills and your mobility
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work according to instructions:
- Perform walk-arounds in accordance with operating procedures
- Keeping production records
- Carry out simple basic operations
- Getting to know the logistic processes
- Learning how to handle changing biological and chemical substances, hazards and risks
- Assisting with technical activities
- Acquiring a rough knowledge of the production process and the interrelationships of a workplace
- Getting to know the main and secondary tasks of a workplace
- Accompanied junior (between 0 and 4 years of experience)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, medical device and biotechnology industries is a plus, if not a real willingness to adapt to these sectors.
- Flair for accuracy, cleanliness, physical and mental flexibility, ability to work as part of a team
- Good comprehension skills to implement what has been learned
- Understanding of safety and quality requirements
- Completed vocational training